The Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs program recognizes 10 entrepreneurs each year who are extraordinary innovators, groundbreakers and game changers.
The Fortune MPW Entrepreneurs program began in 2009, and many of our honorees have lead their companies to remarkable growth. Lynn Jurich’s SunRun has expanded to become a leading home solar service provider, with over 35,000 customers. Jenn Hyman’s and Jenny Fleiss’ Rent the Runway has changed the way women shop for dresses on the web. Sheila Marcelo has successfully taken Care.com public—and her web startup now sponsors the MPW Entrepreneurs program. These are just a few of the amazing women who have been selected MPW Entrepreneurs. More information on the 2014 Fortune MPW Entrepreneur program will be announced on fortune.com in mid-June.
Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs 2013
Read more about the 2013 winners on Postcards
- Sarah Collins, Founder, Natural Balance
- Sari Davidson, CEO and Chief Booginhead, BooginHead
- Ann Hand, CEO, Project Frog
- Julia Hartz, Co-Founder, Eventbrite
- Leila Janah, Founder and CEO, Samasource
- Jules Pieri, Co-Founder and CEO, The Grommet
- Maria Rios, President and CEO, Nation Waste, Inc.
- Lori Steele, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Everyone Counts
- Lisa Stone, Co-Founder and CEO, BlogHer
- Rose Wang, Founder and CEO, Binary Group
Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs 2012
Read more about the 2012 entrepreneurs in Postcards on Fortune.com.
- Jessica Alba, Co-Founder, The Honest Co.
- Jill Becker, CEO and Founder, Cambridge NanoTech
- Jessica Butcher, CMO and Founding Director, Blippar.com
- Theresa Fette, CEO, Provident Trust Group
- Christiane Lemieux, Founder, DwellStudio
- Laura Mather, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Silver Tail Systems
- Victoria Ransom, CEO and Founder, Wildfire Interactive
- Rashmi Sinha, CEO and Co-Founder, SlideShare
- Alexa von Tobel, Founder and CEO, LearnVest
- Shunee Yee, CEO and President, CSOFT International
Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs 2011
Read more about the 2011 entrepreneurs in Postcards on Fortune.com
- Miranda Bouldin, Logicore
- Sue Chen, Nova Medical Products
- Jane Friedman, Open Road Integrated Media
- Jennifer Hyman and Jennifer Fleiss, Rent the Runway
- Dawn Halfaker, Halfaker & Associates
- Clara Shih, Hearsay
- Kara Goldin, Hint Inc.
- Kimberley Graham-Nye, gDiapers
- Katrina Markoff, Vosges Chocolate
- Demet Mutlu, Trendyol
Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs 2010
- Theresa Alfaro Daytner, President & CEO, Daytner Construction Group, Mt. Airy, MD
- Leah Brown, President & CEO, A10 Solutions, Inc., Cary, NC
- Linda Chaput, Founder & CEO, Agile Mind, Grapevine, TX
- Wendi Goldsmith, CEO, Bioengineering Group, Salem, MA
- Desiree Gruber, CEO & Founder, Modelinia/Full Picture, New York, NY
- Alexa Hirschfeld, Co-founder, Paperless Post, New York, NY
- Dina Kaplan, Co-Founder, Blip.tv, New York, NY
- Susan Koger, Co-Founder, ModCloth, Pittsburgh, PA
- Mariam Naficy, Founder & CEO, Minted, San Francisco, CA
- Elizabeth Perelstein, President, School Choice International Inc., White Plains, NY
Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs 2009
- Elizabeth Bennet, CEO and Co-Founder, Africa Direct, Inc.
- Lauren Bush, CEO and Co-Founder, FEED Projects LLC
- Billie Dragoo, President and CEO, RepuCare, Inc.
- Lani Hay, President and CEO, Lanmark Technology, Inc.
- Michelle Jones, President, Entech Northwest, Inc.
- Lynn Jurich, President and Co-Founder, SunRun, Inc.
- Lisa Loscalzo, President, The Little Clinic
- Sheila Lirio Marcelo, Founder and CEO, Care.com
- Susan Walvius & Michelle Marciniak, Co-Founders and co-CEOs, SHEEX
- Susan Wilson, Founder and CEO, The Judgment Group